CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I am releasing my artistic energy into photography! I am an on location natural light photograph.
If there is something you want to try Im up for it!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 in 1 preview

Here are 2 shoot you will be coming soon! The first is Nate's mission pictures. Nate is my best freinds brother but hes also my berothers best friend ha ha.. Hes a good kid with toons of personality. I had fun taking his picture. Id have to say this one is my favorite of the day



The light was not photoshoped in. Its all natural.







Next is a Super Hero photo shoot. I have been wanting to continue with this idea sense I did it for a school project. Afew months ago I found a park that would be perfect for this shoot and finaly had the time to do it. Here is a preview of the shoot.

Right now this one is my favorite of the day!








No comments: